Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ketchup On Your Favorite Celebrity Small Fries (And Big Fries Too!)


It's a tasty snack in Hollllllleeeeeeeeeeewooooooooood because we're back from hiatus. Big time Newzzzzzzz has happened in our absence, and we are contractually (sociallly) obligated to perform our duties as the final word in gossip items about our celebrity friends. While on hiatus, we caught up with famed Actor David Duchovny for a brief interview about his personal life. The transcript follows. Welcome back to gossip country!

Holllllleeeeeeeeeewooooooood Newwwwzzzzzzz: Hello, Actor David Duchovny. It is a pleasure to speak with you in person at this hamburger restaurant.

Actor David Duchovny: Thanks for meeting me here. I can always enjoy a fresh hamburger. Especially ones as tasty as these.

HN: David, many people say that you are a handsome actor. Some say that you are too handsome. What do you think?

ADD: I am just the right amount of handsome. More handsome than Actor Bruce Willits, and less handsome than Actor Harrison Ford. I think I hit the sweet spot as far as handsome gentlemen go.

HN: Great! David, how do you respond to the rumors that anchovies are your favorite pizza topping?

ADD: That's a great question. I'm a fan of all pizza toppings, and that includes anchovies. But I really don't like to play favorites with my pizza toppings. A ham and pineapple is fine for me, but also mushrooms, olives, and even a spicy sausage topping.

HN: Interesting! David, a lot of readers would like to know how you are getting along with your current co-star, Actor Piper Perabo?

ADD: She's a wonderful person, and also a wonderful Actor. I think that we are good at acting together.

HN: And just so our readers know, you both are currently filming the big-budget sequel to the Robin Hood Movie. What is it like playing a character that lives in a forest?

ADD: I've been a big fan of forests for a very long time. It's a pleasure to work in one. They are very green, like my Hybrid Hyundai sedan.

HN: Thanks for your time. Actor David Duchovny.